Cadillac Yukon 2021 Review.
• 2021 Cadillac Escalade SUVs bogus from March 16, 2020, through July 29, 2020
• 2021 Cadillac Escalade ESV SUVs bogus from June 24, 2020, through July 29, 2020
• 2021 Chevrolet Suburban SUVs bogus from Jan. 6, 2020, through Aug. 3, 2020
• 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe SUVs bogus from Nov. 11, 2019, through Aug. 3, 2020
• 2021 GMC Yukon SUVs bogus from Nov. 12, 2019, through Aug. 3, 2020
• 2021 GMC Yukon XL SUVs bogus from Jan. 6, 2020, through Aug. 3, 2020
The problem: A software birthmark may account the vehicle’s ability council arrangement to stop working.
The fix: Owners can either accept a dealership amend the vehicle’s software, or fix it themselves through an over-the-air update. If owners opt to amend the software themselves, the accomplished action could booty over an hour, according to abstracts from GM. It’s important to agenda that the agent can’t be apprenticed during that time, and appearance such as aperture locks and windows ability not be operational.
How to acquaintance the manufacturer: Owners may acquaintance Chevrolet at 800-222-1020; Cadillac at 800-458-8006; or GMC at 800-462-8782.
NHTSA attack number: 21V455. GM’s own cardinal for this anamnesis is N212333900.
Check to see whether your agent has an accessible recall: NHTSA’s website will acquaint you whether your agent has any accessible recalls that charge to be addressed.
If you bung your car’s 17-digit agent identification cardinal (VIN) into NHTSA’s website and a anamnesis doesn’t appear, it agency your agent doesn’t currently accept any accessible