Kia July 2022 Incentives Spy Shoot.
Listed here are the higher contributors to federal candidates, events and alfresco teams by greenback quantity. All donations occurred throughout the 2021-22 acclamation cycle. The abstracts was seem Oct. 23 by the Federal Acclamation Fee.
1. Nationwide Vehicle Sellers AssociationDemocrats: $527,000Republicans: $1,399,500Total contributions: $1,926,500
2. Common MotorsDemocrats: $715,016Republicans: $557,178Total contributions: $1,281,350*
3. Toyota Motor North AmericaDemocrats: $501,160Republicans: $472,360Liberal teams: $7,825Total contributions: $981,345
4. Ford Motor Co.Democrats: $466,421Republicans: $419,507Liberal teams: $52,094Total contributions: $942,921*
5. Automotive Free Worldwide Commerce PACDemocrats: $40,000Republicans: $726,500Total contributions: $766,500
6. Archer Auto GroupRepublicans: $603,621Conservative teams: $73,614Total contributions: $679,635*
7. Auto Care AssociationDemocrats: $300,000Republicans: $315,000Total contributions: $645,000*
8. Crawford GroupDemocrats: $51,615Republicans: $585,745Total contributions: $639,747*
9. Freeman Auto GroupRepublicans: $453,850Conservative teams: $7,700Total contributions: $462,100*
10. Dream Motor GroupRepublicans: $61,450Conservative teams: $350,000Total contributions: $422,050*
Celebration breakdownTotal to Democrats: $5,969,585Total to